Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sriracha Remoulade

A few nights ago we had sweet potato fries with dinner, and instead of ketchup, I wanted to make something a little more special. I've been hoarding (okay, I'll admit it, I'm a recipe hoarder) this recipe for Sriracha Remoulade from Bon Appetit for awhile, and thought I could whip up a version with ingredients I already had in the pantry. I've obviously deviated (quite a bit) from the recipe, but you know my policy -- use what you have!

Sriracha Remoulade
1/4 cup mayo
1 tablespoon sriracha (or more if you like it spicy)
1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried chives
fresh ground black pepper

Whisk all ingredients together and enjoy!

[Again, no picture. Blame New Years.]

2 comments:

  1. OMG Janie, I made a Sriracha Aoli to accompany my Floating Shrimp Cocktail at one of my events. I see we are on the same page when it comes to Sriracha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe would go nuts for this. Love the blog redesign!

    ReplyDelete