Friday, September 7, 2012

Oreo Footballs

I am SUCH a failure. I made these ADORABLE footballs for the office potluck today and I totally forgot to take any pictures at all :( so that's a downer. My friend Flossie made them a few months ago for a Superbowl potluck we had and they were a big hit! So I decided to recreate them for today's potluck.

Anyways, here's the link to the recipe: Oreo Football Cookie Balls

And here's an adorable picture I stole from the Kraft website:

Mine looked similar but definitely not as polished. But they tasted SUPER yummy, everyone loved them!

My trusty kitchen aid did most of the heavy lifting in this recipe. First I crushed the oreos with the paddle until the pieces were small, then I added in the cream cheese. The hardest part was definitely shaping them, then dipping them in the chocolate. I made the mistake of putting them on a cookie rack and the chocolate stuck to the rack so prying them off was a little challenging too. For the laces, I got white icing and put it in a ziplock bag, then cut a tiny hole in the corner.

Try these! They're easier than they look and SO amazingly delicious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment