Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ranch Oyster Crackers

My mom has made these ranch oyster crackers for literally decades, and I've seen the recipe popping up in one way or another on pinterest. We're having another potluck tomorrow at work so I whipped up a batch because they are so quick and easy. And always a HUGE hit!

Ranch Oyster Crackers
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup oil (I used vegetable, but the original recipe calls for Popcorn Oil--you can find it next to the popcorn kernels)
1 package oyster crackers (I got the 14 oz Publix-brand box)

In a ziplock bag, mix the oil and the oyster crackers together until they are combined well. Then sprinkle in the ranch seasoning mix and shake shake shake until it's fully mixed.

A lot of the recipes online call for you to bake them, but my mom just lets them sit for a few hours.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment