Monday, October 29, 2012

Sriracha-Honey Brussel Sprouts

So tonight I was cruising the internets while I was at work, and on buzzfeed there was a post about roasted brussel sprouts (random, I know!). It basically said to roast them, then at the end toss with sriracha and honey. So when I got home tonight, I decided to make my own version. And we ALL know how much I LOVE sriracha... sriracha rap dun dun!

I didn't have raw brussel sprouts, I just had the steam-in-the-bag kind, so I cooked those up. While they were cooking, I mixed together probably equal portions of sriracha and honey, maybe a tablespoon of each. I like things SPICY, so if you can't handle heat, you might want to use less ;)

When the brussels were done in the microwave, I tossed them with the sriracha-honey mixture and added a little salt & pepper and voila! An easy, quick and tasty side dish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment