Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sriracha Loving

I have long been a devoted fan of Sriracha aka rooster sauce. You know the stuff... it comes in a bottle with a rooster on it in the Asian section of the supermarket?
I literally put it in and on everything. In my eggs in the morning, in mayo in my sandwiches, when I saute spinach at night. Truly, EVERYTHING. (I like some spice! Jeez, stop judging!)

There's this AMAZING youtube rap video about it.. trust me, you'll want to watch this over and over again. And it will get stuck in your head....sriracha rap....

I've made a delicious Sriracha Remoulade on the blog before. Tasty!

And, now my favorite magazine (even AFTER Adam Rappaport took over as editor and kind of screwed up my flow) Bon Appetit, has this great slideshow with 25 Ways to Use Sriracha.

So run, don't walk, to your nearest grocery store and get some sriracha already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment