Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Happy Hour: Peach Bellini

It's Friday again... and that means it's cocktail time!

Today's cocktail is really simple--another champagne cocktail. I just LOVE champagne (as you know). It's already a "special" drink, and it's so easy to dress it up. This past weekend I had a delicious pomegranate-flavored champagne out at a bar, but today I'll show you how to make an easy peach bellini at home (for a fraction of the cost).

Start with those little bottles of champagne. I always have them on hand if I need a little pick me up in the middle of the week and don't want to pop the cork on a bigger bottle. Next, get some peach nectar, you can also get little cans so you don't have to open a big can for a few cocktails. Mix some of the peach nectar with the champagne and voila! How easy is that? (As Ina would say!) If you like your drinks a little sweeter, add more peach nectar to make it to your tastes.

Enjoy and happy weekend to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment