Thursday, January 16, 2014

Friday Happy Hour: Aperol Spritz

So I've been trying to organize all my pictures on my computer (there are a LOT), and have been coming across some pictures I meant to blog about but for whatever reason never got around to... so there might be a few throwback pictures and posts that are a LONG time coming... this is one of them :)

Ever since I visited Lutz a few Thanksgivings ago (way back in 2010 JEEZ!) and he introduced me to Aperol Spritzes, I've LOVED them!! Flossie and I met for drinks while I was still in Orlando and I had one at Brio and it was as good as I remembered. :) Aperol is definitely an acquired taste, it's a little bitter, but it's so refreshing when you mix it with champagne. I usually pour almost a full glass of champagne and just add in a topper of Aperol. A little goes a long way!!

Try something new for 2014!!

Lutz & I at a German Christmas Market (Nov 2010--told ya, throwback!)
xoxo,
janie from scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment